Great Lake Taupo
Enjoy a day tour to Taupo. Located in the heart of New Zealand’s North Island, Great Lake Taupo is undoubtedly one of the worlds most unique and picturesque area’s. Lake Taupo, the largest fresh water lake in Australasia. Beautiful geothermal scenery, breath taking waterfalls and world heritage listed forest reserves.
Taupo River Cruise & Lake Views – 8 1/2 Hours Tour
- Cruise up The Waikato River aboard “The Maid of The Falls” for awesome views of The Huka Falls, New Zealand’s highest volume water fall. A real New Zealand experience with crystal clear water, bird life and native bush lined river bank.
- Take in spectacular views or The Aratiatia Rapids with the twice daily opening of The Aratiatia Dam.
- Travel past The Wairakei Geothermal Power Station which was built in 1958 and was the first or its type (Wet Steam) in the world.
- Enjoy lunch in a Lake side café with views out over Lake Taupo. On a clear day, there are great views of The Central North Island Volcanoes.
- Take in the scenic sights of Taupo before returning to Tauranga
Customise your tour to suit your individual requirements
Elite Limousines can customise your tour to suit your individual requirements. You chose what you want to do and we can design a tour just for you.
Some Alternatives are:
- Taupo Bungy
- Huka Prawn Park
- Rapids Jet
- Huka Jet
- Taupo Quad Bikes