Terms and Conditions
Elite limousines accept your booking rental with the full acknowledgment of the terms as set out below.
- The chauffeur acting as the principal of the said vehicle as full and sole discretion of any termination of contract or disturbance.
- Possession, sale or consumption of any type of illegal drug or unauthorized alcohol is not permitted.
Violation will result in immediate termination of contract and forfeit of all the paid deposits, balance and fees. Drinking and eating is at the sole discretion of the chauffeur. Smoking of any substance will not be permitted in any of our vehicles.
- The person and or company reserving the vehicle are responsible for all guests and any damage to the interior and exterior by willful or accidental damage to the chattels and fixtures of the said vehicle. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. This is including but not limit to: liquid spillage, soiling, breakage of glassware, all electrical and electronic components. Repair and replacement of items hold a minimum charge of $400.00. Elite Limousines Ltd reserves the right to expel any person form the said vehicle and /or terminate this contract in the event of violation of any of the above conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination all of any fees paid shall be forfeited.
- Elite Limousines ltd do not take responsibility for any personal items held by the passenger of any item left in the vehicle during or after completion of this service.
- Our vehicles are groomed thoroughly prior to hire, but no liability can be accepted for clothing stained or marked by road grime, oil or grease, However unlikely this may be, from any part of the vehicle.
- Elite limousines ltd hold no responsibility for delays caused by but not limited to traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect information, acts of nature or any situation beyond our control.
- In the event any part of this agreement is unenforceable, the remaining conditions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have not received final payment prior to your booking.
- Payments can be made by Direct Credit, Eftpos, all major Credit Cards. A deposit of 25% of the total booking value is required.
Any unarranged account services that are in late payment will incur a flat 10% penalty fee.
- Cancellation policy:
- Over 91 days before the occasion – 100% of the deposit and/or the balance remaining will be refunded.
- Between 61 and 90 days before the occasion – 50% of the deposit and/or the balance remaining will be refunded.
- Between 31 and 60 days before the occasion – 0% of the deposit will be refunded. However, if paid in full the balance minus the deposit will be refunded.
- Within 30 days of the occasion 0% of the balance including deposit will be refunded. If the balance wasn’t paid before this time, the outstanding amount will still stand.
- On all scenarios there will be a $30.00 administration fee processed. This will be subtracted off the refunded amount.
- If applicable – Any cost that we needed to pay for your occasion will be subtracted from the refund or a demand to pay.
- Unforeseen significant events – We offer the ability to carry the balance and deposit to use on another time within 12 months from the request.
- A transfer is a direct pickup and drop-off and does not include multiple pick-ups, unless arranged by special arrangement.
- Time over-runs and delays. The client expressly agrees to pay immediately and without question for any time over-runs at the hourly rate or part thereof of the said vehicle, or where the client has failed to make incorrect details resulting in occurring extra travel time or late arrivals which solely in the opinion of the chauffeur he will advise the client accordingly, and may immediately depart. No compensation will be given should this situation arise.
- Where a credit card has been made for earlier payment, then the over-run fee will be charged to that card.
- If an interrupt occurs after the commencement of the hire, we will do everything we can to get you to the required destination on time, again No compensation will be made or paid and no liability will be accepted by the company for any consequential loss or disappointment.
- Airport pickups: Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. The first 45 minutes of delay is included in the agreed fee. An additional $50.00 for every 30 minutes waiting time will apply.
- If Limousine rental made by a person under 18yrs payment of booking acknowledges terms and conditions have been read understood and accepted by a parent or guardian.
- All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Elite limousines ltd reserves the right to substitute the type or colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
- Due to the use of third party suppliers, prices on the website may not be correct and can change without notice.
- Failure by you to read and understand these terms and conditions, does not absolve our recheck ght to enforce them.