Rotorua Thermal Wonderland
Visit Rotorua with its variety of World Class attractions. Witness the spectacular Geothermal Wonders and experience Maori Culture unique to New Zealand. Enjoy the natural paradise of Lake’s, forests and rolling green Farmlands.
Geothermal & Cultural Tour – 6 Hour Tour
- Visit Te Puia which is the Premier Maori Cultural Centre in New Zealand. Home of The Maori Arts and Crafts Centre. A place of gushing waters, steaming vents, boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers. Enjoy a Maori Concert and Cultural performance.
- Enjoy lunch in a Tranquil Lake side setting
- Take in the sights of Rotorua with a scenic drive around Kuirau Park, Rotorua Lake Front and The Government Gardens where you will view the magnificent architecture of The Museum of Art and History.
Te Puia Gallery
Tarawera Lake Cruise – 6 Hour Tour
- Enjoy a Cruise on Lake Tarawera, its crystal clear waters situated under the imposing dormant volcano of Mt Tarawera. Lake Tarawera is the most remote and beautiful lake in The Rotorua Lake system. Take swim suit for swim in Natural Hot Pool’s.
- Following the cruise, sample some of New Zealand’s fine cuisine with lunch by the lake.
- Enjoy some of the scenic sights of Rotorua before returning to Tauranga
Tarawera Lake Cruise Gallery
Customise your tour to suit your requirements
Elite Limousines can customise your tour to suit your individual requirements. You chose what you want to do and we can design a tour just for you.
Some Alternatives are:
- Rainbow Springs, Kiwi Wildlife Park.
- The Agrodome, your unique New Zealand Experience.
- The Polynesian Spa, New Zealand’s leading international Spa.
- Wai-o-tapu Thermal Wonderland, stunning geothermal activity a thousand years in the making.
- Skyline Skyrides, Rotorua’s premier family fun, all age, all weather attraction.
- ..and many other attractions, the choice is yours…