The Lincoln Ultra Stretch Limousine
The Lincoln Limousine is in a class of its own. The TRUE LIMOUSINE which is built in America far exceeds the majority of Limousines available for hire in New Zealand. The Lincoln is the luxury vehicle brand of THE AMERICAN FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
120 inches longer
The Lincoln Sedan is manufactured with an extra heavy chassis solely for the Stretch Limousine market which is 120 inches longer than the standard Lincoln Sedan and is certified by The American Ford Motor Company.
These Limousines have been well proven all over the world since the start of the new shape in 1998 which has been so successful; it has carried through to the 2011 model.
The Lincoln Limousine is fully insulated and sound proofed and the vinyl roof whilst adding extra class, also provides another noise barrier, making this car extremely quiet in the passenger compartment.
Smooth & Comfortable Ride
Driven by the smooth V8 engine which also provides the power to operate the twin air conditioning units resulting in full capacity for the rear passenger compartment. The large balloon tyres providing a very comfortable and smooth ride ensuring that you can sip champagne, sit back and enjoy the experience.
Features of Elite’s Lincoln Limousine
- State of the art sound system
- DVD with large well placed screen
- CD player
- iPod connection
- Domed star-lite ceiling and fibre optic lighting with oscillating colour changes creating mood and ambiance
- Full air-conditioning with own control’s
- All accessories can be independently operated by control panel in the rear
- 4 Ice buckets within reach of all passengers
- On-board fridge to keep refreshments chilled
- Flute Champagne Glasses
- 30cm wider than a “Stretched Falcon” creating more room and passenger comfort
- Intercom & PA System
- Oneway Privacy Partition